sábado, 18 de junio de 2016

M7S4 Proyecto Integrador “My life project”

a.- What are your personal  goals?

1.- I will do a great example for my children
Voy hacer un excelente ejemplo para mis hijos.
2.- I will find a better job
Voy a conseguir un mejor empleo.

b.- What are you future plants about your studies?

In two years I will finish school and perfect the English language
En dos años voy a terminar la preparatoria y perfeccionare el idioma ingles.
I'm going to study nursing and then a master
Voy a entrar a estudiar enfermeria y despues una maestria.
c.-What are your future plans about your family?

In two months i will organize a vacation to Europe with my husband
En dos meses voy a organizar unas vacaciones a Europa con mi esposo.

In the next three weeks i will organize family documents for migrating
En las siguientes tres semanas voy a organizar los documentos familiares para la emmigracion.

d.- What are you going to do to be healthier?

In two years I will lose a few pounds.
En dos años voy a bajar unas libras.

I think I'll go to the gym next year.
Yo creo que ire el gimnacio el año que viene.
e.-Write one goal you wish to achieve in the next five years.

I want to get my degree in nursing in three years.
Quiero obtener mi título en enfermería en tres años
In 4 years I will work in a hospital in the area of older people.
En 4 años trabajare en un hospital en el area de personas mayores.
f.- What will you do to achieve that goal?

In the nexts 2 years a will continue my studies to gaining new knowledge.
En los siguientes 2 años Seguire con mis estudios para poder obtener nuevos conocimientos.
I will never decay face of problems facing to me.
Jamas decaere ante los problemas que se me enfrenten.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario