sábado, 18 de junio de 2016

M6S4 Proyecto Integrador My home and my community.

My home and my community.

1.- I recive my friend and i present him to my family.

-Hi Ashley, how are you?
-Welcome to my home!
-This is my family:

  • He is my husband Douglas Batt which is 60 years old and his profession is chief
  • designer engineer.
  •  
  • She is my oldest daughter Ilesha Anahi Batt, she is 19 years old and she is dedicated to the study.
  •  
  • He is my second child Caleb Douglas Batt which has 1 year and 6 months and is the joy of this home.
  •  
  • She is my sister Angelica Talamantes  which is 50 years old and it is dedicated to the home.


2.-This is my home, there this ..

  • I will give you a tour around our house, so you can know it better
  •  
  • First here is the living room and the corner table where remote control for the TV is at.
  •  
  • Next we have the kitchen if are you hungry and you are home alone, in the refrigerator and pantry you can find anything you need to prepare your meals.
  •  
  • Here we have the guest room and you got your their own bathroom equipped with towels, soap, shampoo and other things you could need.
  •  
  • And here is the garden where we have a rotisserie and a table with comfortable chairs to organized a great barbecue.

3.- My friend needs to go to ...

You will go out to your left by the moctezuma street until you reach Ninth Street, its there located in the corner and there is a fabric store and in the opposite corner in there is a taco stand. 

And to get to the mall you will take moctezuna street to your left and upon reaching Ninth Street turn around to the left and go straight until the traffic light and at the crossing there's the mall.

To get to church take moctezuma street and do a left turn and you'll go straight  until you see a tire shop on your right side walk ahead to more streets and there it is facing a park.

So you can get to the library you will have to take moctezuma street to your left to Ninth Street and turn to the right until you reach to the champoton street and in the right corner there's the library in front .

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario